Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

Lessons I had Learned . . .

             This second grading, I have learned a lot. On how to browse the internet faster and a lot more. Well, in my fellows I have also learned a lot. Some disappoints  me some made me smile and make me realize that we are living on Earth frustration and temptation will forever exist.
    In school, it just natural for us to encounter difficulties. As a student, we need to face it, fix and make everything alright. It is like in ICT. I am committing failures.I am failed to update my blogs because of the pain I am suffering. I used to absent myself because of sickness.
        In every failure there will always be that solution. I need to stay physically healthy for I will never absent myself. I need to work fast for the blogs that I failed to post. I need to work double time as fast as I can for in one period I will finish some of it.
     Moving on. . .I will do everything so that the answer or the solution of my conflict will be done and I will do my best for it, for better works and activities.
           
        

11 komento:

  1. You must be over fatigued? I'm glad you still managed to made all the requirements even you got sick. :)) Good job! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  2. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Winston Churchill. This quotation is for you Cyrene. Keep doing your best and strive harder.I know you can do it and try to have a better practice to be physically fit. It can be a good help to avoid sickness coming through. Good luck! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Keep it up cyrene!
    Don't be afraid to face the challenges of being a student.
    Good Luck!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. keep up the good job. think positive and believe that you can

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Facing problems is always the solution of it. Strive harder and keep doing your very best. You can do it. Just believe in God and bear in mind that you can do it. Just be happy.

    TumugonBurahin
  6. hey there! you can do it girl.. pray hard and study hardER! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  7. good job cyrene=) keep up the goodwork and goodluck =)

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Continue doing your best to finish all your activities. Good luck! Take care of yourself.

    TumugonBurahin
  9. yeah you are actually and undeniably right' our world is full of imperfections, all the people around us gives or marks something its either on our minds or on our hearts, but whatever it is, be good.. don't be a wanton student and never give up on your dreams in life.. study hard.. iloveyou tf :)

    TumugonBurahin
  10. "Action is the foundational key to all success"
    Great Job Cyrene! :">
    Problems are just problems! I know you can do it!
    Good Luck! I miss you! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  11. You are really a strong person Cyrene. Even though sickness always strikes you, you always do your best to cope up with the lessons your classmates have finished. Always be a happy person. Nice job Cyrene.

    TumugonBurahin