Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

Tatag ng Wikang Filipino , Lakas ng Pagka-Pilipino

          We all know that our own language is the key of our success , a sword for protection and a way through a right path.
        I as a student should use our own language , proudly. I should stand and speak with all my heart. With the use of our language many could determine that I , you , we are true and proud Pilipino. It's not hard , it's not difficult to use it everyday. By using it , it proves that we love our country and specially our citizenship. It looks like we don't like our own language if we use other language rather than using our own. Well I shouldn't need to write so long but with these words I assure , you will quickly understand want I want to tell you. The power of our language is the ability of our nationality to rise up , Pilipino!
         Let our heart be filled with what we own. Let our hearts love who we are. And let our own language exist in our hearts and in our souls.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento