Lunes, Hulyo 9, 2012

Dear President,
        First of all I just wanna greet you a good day. I just wrote a letter for you about the K12. even though we are not affected with it. I just wanna ask if does it necessarily a need for our younger brothers and sisters to stay in primary and secondary schools in a long years. I just wanna share that there are graduates who became professionals even without K12 and I know you know about this. You also know that we Filipinos are having that low standards or status of life, in short many of us has a poor status of life. K12 just been approved and we should respect about it and we should accept and understand because its for their own good too. Even if it is an additional important matter for our parents to save enough money for it.
         That could be all Sir. I Thank You!


                                                                                                      Respectfully Yours,
                                                                                                      Cyrene Kaye T. Pinol
                                                                                                               ISNHS

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento